History about VTS Solutions and the man behind
VTS-Racing was Est. in 2006 by Erik Nilssen from Halden Norway. After 13 years the name was change to VTS Solutions do to an wider range of work.
Erik has a backround in electronics and works a daytime job at Dynatec SMV as maintence responsible .
VTS Solutions is his passion and hobby.
- Welding ( MIG, TIG (DC and AC/DC)
- CAD design ( Inventor and Fusion 360)
- 3D printing (3 machines and printing PLA, ABS, PETG )
- Engine machining ( Boring, honing, line bore, line hone, planing)
- Engine assembly
- Lathe work
- Engine harness and wiring looms
On track experience:
- Drifting ( Redbull driftshifters, D1 China )
- Formel Renault 1,6 ( Formula Nordic )
- GT4 with factory works cars ( Norwegian Championship )
Erik has worked with diffrent professional driver and projects up throught the years.
- Mike Whiddett ( Madmike )
- Vaughn Gittin JR
- Liam Doram
- Shane Lynch ( Boyzone)
- Fredrik Øksnevad
- Fredric Aasbø ( 7years and on going )
- World fastests lawn mower Viktig T6 V8 (Was the fastest )
- Total rebuild of Fredric Aasbø Gt86
- Rymax Nissan S14 BOSS
- Fredric Aasbø European GR Surpa ( A90 )
- Rymax MK4 Toyota Supra Ratrod
- Børning 3
- Burn out from space ( Toyota UK Commercial with a google satalite)